At beginning of the class, every group’s leader presented the group status. After that, the professor ask us to create the Junit test for the student class and the Degree Audit class, which is belong to a J Unit lab master project we got from the git hub on the website: github.com. First, fork the J Unit-lab Repository :
1. Go to the J Unit-lab repository at https://github.com/kwurst/junit-lab
2. Fork the J Unit-Lab repository to your account.
3. Add your instructor and partner(s) as collaborators
Second, download the J Unit lab Repository:
1. In Eclipse, choose File:Import
2. Choose Git:Projects from Git
3. Choose Clone URI
4. Paste the SSH clone URL from GitHub
5. Set the protocol to SSH
6. Select the master branch
7. Choose the directory you want to clone into.
8. Select Use the New Project Wizard
9. Choose Java:Java Project
10. Enter a project name.
After reading the code of J unit-lab code, then create the Student test class and the Degree Audit test class, then I write the test method for every method in each class. making sure the tests are run correctly, I run to test every single method after I wrote the code for that method. If the test pass it result will display the green bar or the test fail the result will display the red bar.